By Bohdan S. Wynar, Anna G. Patterson
Read or Download American Reference Books Annual 95: Volume 26 PDF
Best reference books
Concentrating on English-language guides of the decade, this advisor identifies and describes key reference and data assets within the box of schooling this present day. as well as normal reference assets O'Brien covers significant social technological know-how reference assets that experience an instantaneous or overlapping dating to schooling.
- The Grandiloquent Dictionary - Tenth Anniversary Edition
- Medical Terminology: Language for Healthcare, 3rd Edition
- Vite et bien 1. A1, A2. Méthode rapide pour adultes
- The Neighborhood Emergency Response Handbook: Your Life-Saving Plan for Personal and Community Preparedness
- Soil Classification: A Global Desk Reference
- Pattern-Directed Inference Systems
Additional resources for American Reference Books Annual 95: Volume 26
Francis Poole, Assoc. Librarian, Univ. of Delaware Library, Newark. Edwin D. Posey, Engineering Librarian, Purdue Univ. Libraries, West Lafayette, Ind. I. Phillip P. Powell, Asst. C. , Cape Girardeau. Ann E. Prentice, Dean, College of Library and Information Services, Univ. of Maryland, College Park. William S. Proudfoot, Asst. Librarian, Science Library, Univ. of California, Santa Cruz. Randall Rafferty, Reference Librarian, Mississippi State Univ. Library, Mississippi State. Varadaraja V. Y. Kristin Ramsdell, Assoc.
Ahmad Gamaluddin, Professor, School of Library Science, Clarion State College, Pa. Joan Garner, Staff, Libraries Unlimited, Inc. Gregg S. Geary, Music Librarian, Sinclair Library, Univ. of Hawaii, Honolulu. N. F. George, Collection Management Librarian, Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio. Elizabeth A. Ginno, Coordinator of Library Computer Information Resources, Univ. , Hayward. , Los Angeles. Helen M. Gothberg, Assoc. Professor, Graduate Library School, Univ. of Arizona, Tucson. , Macomb. M. , Atlanta, Ga.
Mary Larsgaard, Asst. Head, Map and Imagery Laboratory Library, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara. Binh P. /Ogontz, Abington. J. Mary Lou LeCompte, Asst. Professor, Kinesiology and Health Education, Univ. of Texas, Austin. , Athens. Joann H. Lee, formerly Head of Reader Services, Lake Forest College, Ill. R. S. Lehmann, Rocky Mountain BankCard System, Colorado National Bank, Denver. Richard A. Leiter, Director and Assoc. , Virginia Beach, Va. Page xxi Tze-chung Li, Professor, Graduate School of Library and Information Science, Rosary College, River Forest, Ill.
- Download Pigment of the Imagination. A History of Phytochrome by Linda C. Sage PDF
- Download The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2011 by World Almanac, Sarah Janssen, Facts on File PDF